The post war production saw the introduction of an all sprung frame 8HP V-twin motorcycle combination. This new model, and the lightweight, did not see them through the post war slump and the Clyno Engineering. The cars were well received and a great success establishing the Clyno car brand. Morris proved to be a competitor and the two companies pitched aga inst each other for the duration of the Clyno. The marque was born. In 1909 the Clyno Engineering Company was founded and exhibited the motorcycles at the Stanley Show, a single cylinder 3HP machine then a 5/6HP V twin all powered by Stevens engines. In 1918, Clyno engaged the services of a Mr. Charles M. van Eugene (later to join Lea-Francis) and embarked on a car though this 10 HP OHV lightcar never hit production, it marked the sign. In 1916 Ailwyn and Frank parted company, and Frank continued as the sole proprietor. During the war years the company also built and supplied v-twin motorcycles to Russia and in the late stages of the.
They were thus able to keep up with the enormous demand for their cars, which enjoyed a quite astonishing and well-merited popularity for a few years. They were certainly one of the commonest sights on.
Clyno went on to develop their own motorcycle engines notably a V twin 5/6HP motorcycle and a pioneering unit construction 2 stroke lightweight. The war years came and the 5/6HP that proved to be very.
|Game football 2012 download|
|Tratados y acuerdos comerciales de argentina a alaska|
|Ubicacion gran san bogota|
|Kijiji bridgewater classic cars|
|How is the weather in florida in december|